Tuesday, April 1, 2008

...moviemania...

Learning is not necessarily between teacher and students or any academic interactions. It could be several other medium such as through listening to music, watching movies and theatres and many others. I am proudly pronounced that I am a moviemania in which I will easily get excited to watch any kinds of movies; be it indie or others. For this course, I have a chance to watch 3 movies in which they are presented in their own different ways. The first movie is "Shakespeare Wallah";comprises of many other Shakespearean plays in it and "MacBeth", "Romeo and Juliet" and "Antony and Cleopatra" are some of them. Then, we watch "MacBeth" which I think very interesting with the nice costumes despite the nonsense Malay- Indo subtitles. The final one is " A Streetcar Named Desire" by Elia Kazan and this is the movie I find the most interesting because the issue is not far removed from our daily lives. I have been very much benefitted by watching these movies because now, I have a clear vision on how the stories are being presented. Besides that, I manage to save my money for other things because I do not have to spend a budget to buy CDs....

No comments: